UpStart HR is growing!!
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our international team. Work with us and help our amazing candidates to find their dream jobs in the field of R&D!
be part of our UpStart family!
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles of our clients.
- Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates.
- Publish job ads on careers pages, job boards, and social media
- Source potential candidates on specific platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen tech resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods
- Update clients on hiring status (e.g. number of screened candidates)
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments, and interview evaluations
- Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven Hands-on experience with Sourcing for Tech positions, interviewing and evaluating candidates
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- Experience working in a staffing agency - big advantage
- Solid understanding of the Israeli startup and high-tech scene
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing and hunting relevant talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent English