A unique software house is looking for employees experienced as server-side developers for a challenging and dynamic job that enables work on interesting projects with an advanced technological profile.
Work in the company's offices in Ramat Gan or from home during a quarantine.
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- At least 4 years of C#, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC, .NET Core development experience – required
- Experience with SQL (any RDMS platform MSSQL preferred) 3+ years - required
- Working with ELK stack.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture design.
- Experienced working in high intensity, large production projects
- Knowledge of Docker + Kubernetes. (Docker hub, Kubectl,
- Knowledge & Understanding in developing cloud-based systems (AZURE, GCP)
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Deep familiarity with architecting backend systems (common design patterns, etc.).
- Independent, fast-learner, problem-solver & a team-player.
- All-around team player, self-learning individual
- High-Level English – Spoken & Written.
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skills, and critical thinking. Be able to communicate openly and frequently with all members of the team
- Experience with Agile development
- Continuous integration, continuous deployment and coding for automated testing.
- Experience with Messaging (RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, etc.)
- 4+ years of demonstrated software development experience
- Experience in working with IdentityServer4.
- Contributor to open-source projects