SEO Team Leader
a leading digital performance publisher company is looking for an SEO Team Leader to join their big family! It’s a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to work in a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
You will be responsible for enhancing the company’s assets, working with some of the largest personal finance publications in the U.S. while managing and training a bunch of talented SEOs.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
- Manage a talented team of SEOs
- Lead the team that promotes cross-channel, multi-vertical personal finance websites
- Create detailed work plans and strategies
- Coordinate the team’s work with other departments
- Conduct competitive analysis and identify new business opportunities
- Perform business and SEO analysis, drawing conclusions and implementing them
- Teach and develop the teams’ technical skills
- Mentor new SEOs
- At least 3 years of SEO experience
- At least 2 years of experience leading an SEO team (minimum 3 people)
- English – high level (verbal, written)
- Ability to identify opportunities and areas for improvement, and to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams simultaneously
- Ability to manage and channel employee workloads to deliver targets
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with web technologies such as HTML, WordPress, and CSS
- Experience working with large publications
- Experience in the personal finance industry (credit cards, insurance, banking, etc.)