SDR - Danish
An industry-leading on-demand web-based talent management software company is looking for a Strategic Sales Development Representative.
This position will be based in Tel Aviv, Israel. It will report to the Regional Director and work closely with our Sales & Marketing team based in Denmark. You’re going to be responsible for growing their prospect pipeline, generating leads, and identifying sales opportunities on the Danish market.
- Telesales to mid-sized and large companies
- Outbound: telephone/email prospecting and identifying potential opportunities
WHAT WE OFFER
- 20 days of vacations
- We work Monday to Friday
- Great environment
- Solid Base Salary + Great Commission structure!
- Sport club, swimming pool & SPA in the building
- Central Office
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU
- Our team has a great culture and we invest in each other. We will invest in you in the following ways:
- Formal training on our products and use cases. You will quickly become an expert in HR Digital Transformation
- We provide a detailed onboarding process and regular training. We’ve thought through almost everything in advance and we make it easy for you to put things into practice.
- Constant & personalized coaching with a senior sales manager
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
A demonstrable track record within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space)
Minimum of 2 years of lead generation, account management, or sales experience preferably in an HR software company, or equivalent Solution Selling Skills
Native Danish, Fluent English
Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
Experience using a CRM or contact management system
Aptitude for Technology, including using web-based software and internet tools
Excellent time management, presentation, and organizational skills
Openness and ability to be coached
Passion, for winning
Persistence and determination
Excellent communication skills & ability to build a strong rapport with top executives at international corporations
Ambition for a career in Tech sales!
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent