Product Manager Team Leader
An international leader in providing comprehensive IT management solutions is looking to recruit an awesome candidate who will contribute to the Product department as an experienced Senior Product Manager.
We're seeking a sharp, fast learner who will deal with a broad spectrum of tasks. You'd be working with a highly motivated team that constantly evolves and reinvents itself. We love challenges and creative solutions and we expect the same from you.
- Mainly inbound product management - working with R&D.
- Gather and prioritize requirements and define the roadmap; working closely with development, design, marketing, and support to deliver the product
- Create PRD documents that include functional designs for new product capabilities.
- Act as point of reference for all technical product related enquiries
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering) translating the market requirements into detailed product requirements.
- Work closely with multiple development teams from product initiation to delivery.
- Collaborate with the UX team to explore, innovate and design new UI Experience.
- Work closely with Account managers and marketing team members.
- +8 Year in Product Management Positions.
- Experience with leading a product management team (at least 1)
- Product manager experienced with SAAS / Cloud services and products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical background with Knowledge of enterprise software and the world of IT Managers.
- Supported a product in production with a large customer base
- Proven experience in writing PRD documents and designing intuitive user interfaces.
- Research and examination of new technology solutions and integrations.
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Setup prioritization processes and escalation processes manage production related issues across multiple teams.
- Lead a data driven decision-making process.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Fluent English
- Team player, willing to work hard
- Proven ability to work proactively and independently