A cool SaaS startup is looking for a Pre-Sales Manager to join their team in Rehovot.
- Extensive works to market and promote company products and services.
- Leading and managing the deal flow generation and follow up with the accounts daily.
- Effectively communicate by phone, email, and video conferencing with new and existing prospects, analyze and understand their requirements and needs.
- Qualify and help close sales opportunities.
- Install and maintain sample demos, apps, and SaaS trials.
- Traveling abroad once every 1-2 months.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 1-2 years of similar experience in international markets.
- Expert presentation, interpersonal, and technical skills.
- Deep understanding of the business context.
- Expert-level written and verbal English and business communication skills.
- Excellent experience with using social media, LinkedIn, blogging, and related information sharing technologies.
- Ability to learn new technology products and display and share this knowledge in a confident manner.
- Independent and hardworking.
- Background in the following markets is an advantage:
A) Working in/with vitamin/supplements brands on marketing or product roles.
B) Selling technology solutions, with a preference for SaaS and IoT.
Location: Rehovot (Science Park)
Type: Full Time
Hours: As your primary target market will be North America, we expect that at least 3 days a week, you will start your working day after lunchtime and will work during the evening.