Partner Development Representative
A really cool Israeli company is seeking a Partner Development Representative (PDR) to expand our partner’s network by building a pipeline of qualified channel partners.
The PDR will be in charge of identifying, reaching out and developing relationships with partners that will become the next generation of our channel partners.
The right individual will work hand in hand with the Channel Partners Manager to support the growth of our rapidly growing partners’ program.
The PDR will lead the research to identify channel partners, facilitate the activities with the partner during the recruiting and build our partners pipeline. Your opportunity will be to expand our partners’ network and help to build long-term Partnerships.
- 0-1 years in an SDR/BDR position
- Thorough knowledge of sales processes/methodologies and proven success in converting leads to calls
- Native level of written and spoken English - Must. Additional language - Advantage
- Experience working with SaaS - advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to hold business and technical related discussions