MarCom Manager - Temporary
This is a fulltime temporary position for approx. 6 months (maternity leave replacement),
Located in Nesher - a few times a week can be from home
The primary role of the marcom manager is to support the company’s sales efforts by ensuring
that the sales team has all the required materials to generate leads, and nurture them by
supplying marketing materials, samples etc. You will be required to select and/or work with
third parties to develop and distribute content in both printed and digital format. This includes
interfacing with external agencies (design, market research, PR, lead generation, SEO), and
suppliers (printers, trade show companies, etc.)
In addition, you will assist in the company’s rebranding efforts, ensuring that all required assets
(website, all marketing materials, business cards, presentations, signs etc.) are updated
according to the company’s new visual identity and brand standards (to be launched soon).
- Manage the process of developing marketing materials for the company (printed and
- digital), including sales kits / brochures, sample packs, presentations etc.
- Support the sales team in preparing for trade shows, including booth preparation, sales
- kits, giveaways and all other required sales materials.
- Manage the company’s website content (using WordPress)
- Manage the company’s social media assets (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
- YouTube and others)
- At least 4 year’s experience working in the field of Marcom
- Ability to work as part of a team, interfacing with internal and external clients
- English at very high / mother tongue level
- Experience using Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign + Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (ppt,
- excel, word)