Junior PPC Manager
Join a leading international mobile marketing agency and lead their media buying across Facebook and Google! You will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns on Social (Facebook/Instagram) and Ad words for great International Brands.
- Manage, optimize & maximize ROI on large scale social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat).
- Manage UAC, search, display & video campaigns on Google ads.
- Reporting and analysis of campaign performance.
- Work closely with designers to build innovative creatives.
- Run A/B tests on a wide variety of variables.
- Content & ads creation - Advantage.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Min 1 year of experience managing and scaling significant monthly - budgets (+$50,000) on Facebook ads & Google ads.
- Strong analytical & Excel skills.
- Strong knowledge of current marketing trends and best practices.
- Good client communication.
- Proven experience in managing global campaigns – Advantage
- Fluent verbal and written English skills.
- Strong content writing skills – advantage
- Experience with Snapchat ads/Twitter Ads/Apple search ads – advantage.
- Experience with mobile app campaign management – advantage
- Familiarity with 3rd party mobile attribution platforms such as
- Appsflyer or Adjust – advantage.
- Experience with Outbrain / Taboola – advantage.
- Highly motivated, creative, out of the box thinker and results-driven Great interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner