Head of Sales
We are looking for a passionate, result-driven Sales professional for a leading provider of innovative blockchain technology solutions for developers, businesses, and consumers.
Our client is a highly regarded pioneer in the crypto space, having launched one of the leading platforms for crypto tax, accounting, and asset management.
Their headquarter is in the heart of Tel Aviv’s high-tech center inside the Hagag Tower, but our teammates hail from cities across the globe, from Prague to Shanghai.
There is flexibility with working from home with an option to enjoy our incredible office in the heart of Tel Aviv!🙌
- Grow revenue by creating relationships and closing deals with relevant crypto companies.
- Identify new and strategic business opportunities with institutional clients.
- Independently manage all aspects of the sales pipeline, including lead prospecting, scheduling sales meetings, preparing sales materials, and performing the appropriate follow-ups.
- Oversee client onboarding and ongoing relationships to ensure our delivers the best in class service.
- Work with internal partners to provide feedback and enhance our platform.
- Working closely with senior management and reporting to the company Co-Founder
- Experience with technical sales, selling to C-suite, developers and CTO’s
- Native English writing and mother-tongue - MUST
- Proven track record of success in sales and business development
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B sales
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience within the crypto industry and a strong network of institutional clients
- Creativity and skills and attitude to produce high-quality connections, build and manage the sales pipeline and close deals from A-Z.
- Ability to handle working in multiple time zones
- Motivated self-starter with a startup mindset
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, HubSpot CRM or equivalent
- Ability to travel, around 30% (in non-COVID-19 times)
- A people-person with the ability to create meaningful and result-oriented relationships with customers, partners, and internally.