Head of SDR
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter sales professional to build an SDR function. The best person for this role would be passionate about building strong SDR processes and training/mentoring/building new SDRs with little to no experience.
As a key contributor in the sales organization, you will be responsible for developing a high touch, highly targeted strategy for SDR. Think ABM SDR. You will do this by partnering closely with the VP of Strategy, whom you will report to and other key players in the sales/marketing organizations.
The vast majority of the clients are US-based with the largest portion being in California and the broader Pacific time zone. Due to that, the required working hours for our sales organization are Mon - Thursday 7 pm - 1 am from home, with the remainder of your hours being filled in during the day. Both Pre and Post Covid, those 7 - 2 hours have always been done from home, with the flexibility to use the office when needed
- Build a repeatable SDR process that you can successfully implement yourself.
- Develop a deep understanding of enterprise tech marketers (our customers) and what makes them tick.
- Create top-tier SDR training, enablement, and continued learning programs.
- Recruit and hire a team of SDRs.
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to build an ongoing feedback loop ensuring everyone’s needs are met effectively.
- Coach your team to succeed, invest in your people.
- Measure and report on the business impact of SDR as a whole and specific initiatives you spearhead.
- 5+ years of SaaS or Enterprise Sales and/or SDR experience
- 2+ years leading SDR teams
- Experience building both SDR processes and teams.
- Strong project management, prioritization and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple large scale projects across the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentations/slides
- Great interpersonal skills - able to work with others both internally and externally
- Experience providing feedback as a coach/mentor
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and build improvements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments