We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join an amazing tech company located in Yehud and lead all their creative marketing efforts.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, this role requires a candidate who will be a core part of our growing marketing team. We are looking for a Graphic Designer to lead our design-for-marketing efforts. Together, we’ll be developing both our B2C and B2B channels by designing their graphic user interface and customer experiences.
- Design marketing materials targeting agreed on audiences and delivering agreed messages
- Devise and design experiences and ad creatives for online and offline marketing channels (Websites, Facebook, Instagram, Native, Display, email, brochures, booths, packaging, and PoS materials)
- Bring user-focused creative solutions to make our communications more appealing and effective
- Design in co-op with our product team engaging experiences that are relevant for low-intent traffic
- Be the brand keeper
- Ability to own and create a variety of our marketing assets, supporting the marketing team
- 3+ years of experience in design (web design a must)
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Creative flair, originality, and a strong eye for visual composition
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Intellectually curious and always eager to improve and grow
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- A learning and quick adjustments skills, learn new software “on the fly” when needed
- Experience with animation is a plus
A portfolio or examples of previous design work are required.