German Channel Partner Manager
We are looking for a channel partner manager for the DACH region, who will be responsible for bringing in new channel partners and managing them throughout the life of the relationship.
This role includes developing channel strategies from scratch, forecasting our partnership pipeline, manage the relationships with different channel partners (VARs & SIs) and being the face of us to potential & current partners in the region.
- Native German - must
- 2-4 years’ experience in sales/ business development positions focusing in the DACH market - must
- 2+ years’ experience in managing Channel Partners/ Resellers - must
- Fluent English - must
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Team player with a winner approach
- Experienced negotiator with high closing rates