A leading tech company that offers peer-to-peer reviews for enterprise software products is looking for its next Full Stack Developer to join their team in Modi'in.
send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose this position:
- You want a positive work/life balance. Life can be chaotic and you need the flexibility to achieve great results.
- Work in a small, tight-knit group of highly engaged, intelligent, and fun people. Help us keep our code smelling bright, fresh, and super easy to use.
- You want to keep up to date on new technologies with an eye to bringing them on-board. We don’t just use something because it’s popular; we use it because it solves a problem.
- We’re profitable and have been since year 3 of our start.
Job Position Description:
Operate at all levels of the stack: Responsible for
- All APIs and vendor integrations. (Constantly changing)
The business logic code supporting operations. (Ruby on Rails)
- The underlying business data. (MySql, Postgres/TimescaleDB)
- The tracking and reporting pipelines to provide consistent and critical data reports about every aspect of the site. (Google Analytics, Postgres)
- Basic server operations (Unix, Chef, Apache, Load Balancing, DNS)
- 3-5 years of experience with React, node.js, and microservices are a big plus.
- Strong sense of ownership over everything you do. - You own your work from definition to delivery.
- Constant learner – Should be interested in staying up to date on technical developments as well as our business environment.
- Collaboration specialist - As part of the dev team, you’ll be supporting every part of the business and working with almost everyone. That’s a good thing!