Content Manager - Technical
Our client, a leading tech company that offers peer-to-peer reviews for enterprise software products is looking for its first Technical Content Manager to join their amazing marketing team in Modi'in.
The content is read by the highest level decision-makers at major enterprise tech companies, therefore they need an experienced content manager who can write (and edit) to their exacting standards.
- Your role will be to write (and manage teams of freelance writers) technical content for our users. This role requires SEO experience and understanding of how to target keywords for search intent and do basic keyword and topic research.
- You will also be involved in email writing and optimizing for our community of enterprise tech users, by working with our front end developer to manage and optimize our user-facing site emails.
- Rather than having a high level of expertise in one field, you will need to be able to adapt to many different fields and write content that is not only SEO optimized but unique, engaging, and interesting.
- Native-level English writing (technical experience preferred)
- Native-level English editing
- Basic SEO fluency required.
- Experience managing freelancers required.
- 5+ years in a content management role
- Email Automation experience (Customer.io, Hubspot, or similar)
- Advantage: Experience with SEMrush or content optimization SEO tools.